Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Bad Gal, You





Chubby Liners. I love them. I always line my upper lids with something dark and sooty and smudge, smudge, smudge for day, then apply oh, a dozen or so coats of masacara (L'Oreal Voluminous in Black Noir to be exact). I like the chubby sticks because you can get it done so quickly. And generally their consistency is softer than a thinner pencil.

My newest fave is Benefit BAD gal. Benefit pretty much has the cutest products, but I'm not always impressed with the formulas. BAD gal is different. It goes on nice a smooth and I can smudge it with an angled brush or my finger. It can transfer a bit up to my lid crease when it gets a little oily in the day- but it's not so bad- I actually kind of like the way that looks.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have LOVED this liner FOREVER!!! It is the best black eyeliner I have ever found.