Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Bombshell

We are anticipating the arrival of a new member to the bombshell brood! My sister is having a baby girl in July. Baby Bombshell's room is ready to go- complete with a PINK CHANDELIER!

I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower last weekend. The decor theme was zebra print with pink and black accents. Too cute! I was the recipient of a fabulous hostess gift- champagne! Two adorable bottles of pink bubbly that even have a wristlet strap! They are 1/4 bottles from Nicolas Feuillate. I may pop one open tonight!

I also served champagne at the shower (of course). My brand of choice for this fete was aptly named "Pink". At a mere $11 a bottle it is pretty impressive. Beautiful light pink in color, but still nice and dry in flavor. (I don't care so much for the sweet stuff- I'm a brut gal)






No comments: