Monday, October 8, 2007

I've Got Good News & Bad News, part 2... sweet tartes!

Now for the good news...

Report # 2 on my recent trip to Sephora:

I picked up something fabulous. Tarte Rise & Shine lip stain & lip-enhancing gloss. I am a huge fan of the Tarte gel cheek stains, which I have been known to wear on my lips even though they don't taste great. So, with the lip product, one end is a nice berry stain. You apply this with a wand and wait for 15 seconds. Then proceed to the other end where you will find a light pink gloss that seems to cause some sort of chemical reaction when applied. As soon as you touch it to your lips it begins to tingle. As it tingles it begins to darken the lip, creating a crushed berry hue with nice shine and oomph. Oh yeah, and it tastes good.

I may have to get another tube so I can keep one in my train case and one in my handbag.

After perusing the Sephora website I came across a cute little set- Lovin' the Fast Stain- which is a mini cheek stain and a mini lip stain. I don't recall seeing this at my new Sephora so, darn, guess I'll have to keep checking back in with them until it arrives...

No comments: