Thursday, February 1, 2007

How Cheeky!



I am a blush fanatic. I once made a list of all the blushes I own and it was ridiculous. But I actually use them all, depending on my mood and what I'm doing. Cream for most days, gel for out of doors-y days, powder when I'm in a hurry, or for staying power over the creams, etc.

However, the blushes in my train case might start worrying about their status...I have found something fabulous that I have worn daily since I received it in my most recent Sephora order...drum roll please...

Stila Convertible Color in Lillium. It is quite peachy and I was a little leery at first because I tend towards the berry shades. After the first swipe of this creamy, dreamy product I was hooked. It gives a dewey, fresh look. I have constantly been receiving compliments on how "glowy" I look since I started using it. It blends easily, and a little dab will do ya.

Peach blush, the fountain of youth?

No comments: