Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mistress of Mixology


I love my beauty 'cocktails' just as much as actual cocktails! You may know about my affinity for mixing up the mascaras to create the perfect blend of qualities. Today I created a fabulous shower gel concoction!

Recipe:
Onto a bath brush (I like the kind with the removeable wooden handle and hand strap with natural bristles), or body pouf, pour a mixture of:







  • two parts Johnson's Extra Care 24 Hour Moisture Wash (smells amazing. kind of a baby soft scent, very mild, won't interfere with your perfume but leaves you smelling awesome. creamy and uber-lather-y, your skin will be soft and moisturized, but in no way greasy, after use)




  • one part Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel in Exotic Coconut. The BB&W website describes much better than I can..."Toasted coconut folded into sweet cream. At once, both fresh and sensuous."

scrub-a-dub-dub, focusing on dry elbows, etc., inhale the warm, tropical, perfect-for-a-cold-winter-afternoon bath-pick-me-up aroma, and rinse thoroughly. Follow with a creamy body moisturizer. Today I chose to continue the tropical theme and used BB&W Signature Collection Classics Body Lotion in Coco Cabana , classic light coconut scent cut with just enough mystery "tropical" scent. It doesn't matter what body lotion you chose as long as you love the scent and it moisturizes like crazy and that you USE it! especially after scrubbing.

No comments: