Monday, November 19, 2007

DO Believe the Hype!



Confession time: I have purchased yet another lip gloss. Smashbox Lip-enhancing Gloss in Hype! It looks very peachy-nude in the tube, but is actually slightly pink and 'me-only-better' on the lip. I tried this shade on one day at Sephora. I was having a rough day and decided to perk myself up with a lunch time trip to my little oasis in the mall. I'm not sure what drew me to it, it's not a color I would normally gravitate towards, but I tried it. I loved it. But I didn't buy it because, frankly, I just have too many glosses. Upon nearly every subsequent visit to Sephora I tried it. I kept loving it, but kept telling myself that I should NOT buy an $18.00 lip gloss until I have used up at least ONE of my current lippies. But the color is so pretty and the formula is very smooth and super long lasting for a non-sticky gloss. I resisted about one month. I caved this past Friday afternoon. And I don't regret it!

Here is what Smashbox has to say about it:
"TRUE COLOR– Vitamin E and sunflower seed oil nourish with a touch of creamy color. Velour wand perfectly contours lips. 8 stay-true shades."

No comments: