Friday, November 24, 2006

The Bombshell Biker goes live!

While riding on the back of my husband's motorcycle I have lots of time to think about fun things. One day, the idea of the Bombshell Biker popped into my head. A blog where I could share my beauty secrets and tips for looking pretty and girly while participating in an active lifestyle. Let's face it- helmet hair is not the most glamorous and flattering look for anyone. (And while I'm on the subject- I do not wear chaps, bandanas, those weird leather 'hair harnesses' for a braid, or any of the other typical "biker" accouterments.)

I thought about how I like to do all kinds of active things in my life and I want to be comfortable while participating- but I do not want to look like a tom boy- or worse- a boy! My original idea for the Bombshell Biker tag line was, "for girls who love boys that ride bikes." But I realized that its about way more than sitting on the back of a motorcylce looking cute...
its about an entire lifestyle- taking advantage of every situation and being prepared for every situation so that you can have fun, be comfortable, and feel pretty at all times!

I plan to post as often as possible about what works (products, tools, accesories, etc), what doesn't, and what happens along the way. I welcome your comments and feedback, too!